I did 15 minutes of self healing this morning. I started off with ms gave me y normal hand position at the base of the abdomen then moved to various split hand positions on my body and specifically on my head. I also treated my knees. I could generally feel the flow in the nearest chakra to my hands. When I treated my knees I could feel energy in my legs. I also felt very hot again part way through the session.
I decided to use my Angel Therapy and Ask Your Guides decks together with three cards from each. Angel Therapy gave me Singing and Dancing, If you get nervous focus on service, and Cancel Clear Delete. Ask Your Guide gave me Self Esteem, Devotion and Shame. Certainly singing and dancing and having fun are good for self esteem. Focussing on service certainly requires Devotion. Cancel Clear delete and Shame feel as if they go together. It isn't the first time I have picked Shame recently. Does this refer to my relationship with jane? Or is it about my failure to lose weight?
Something to meditate on I think - and that will be my next move, And maybe It would help if I meditated on what the 5 the reiki principle means. What is compassion and how can I show it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment