Sunday, 17 July 2011

The pamper party on Saturday went really well. No-one wanted reiki but Sarah had said she thought only 3 or 4 people would want oracle readings. In the end Tony and I were working for two and half hours solid. I think everyone had a reading and one girl had one from each of us. As well as being profitable financially it taught us both a lesson. We were both exhausted afterwards. I was better because I am used to working with spirit. Tony isn't.

He has now realised he needs to give more time to things like meditation, protection and grounding.

Sarah was pleased with how things went and she will be contacting me later this week about using her room at the salon to give reiki and a more permanent link with her businesses. I would say its coincidence how all this is happening now - except I know it isn't

Today is the first day of my reiki level 3. I am nervous. So I decided to ask Raphael for some advice. The card I got was 'have faith' That is a good message on so many levels. I need to have faith in myself, faith in my reiki and faith the Raphael will be with me helping me today

No comments:

Post a Comment