Today I went to see Clare and I did a tarot reading for her . I told Clare to pick 10 - 20 cards. I found it quite easy to read for her. I deliberatley asked her to pick a larger number of cards to see how I would get on. I also picked tarot because I suspected it would force me to connect with Eli. I felt a long time ago that Eli is my 'mediumship' guide.
I had an imnteresting meditation on the way home. Clare gave me some therapy - and we ended up discussing spiritual Sally and scientific Sally. I got the idea that Thomas is there for scientific Sally ( I feel he is an engineer) and Eli is there for spiritual Sally. That gives a new spin on the rock to diamond issue.
I have been reading the Angel Therapy book Marie gave me. It is typical Dooren Virtue - but there are some things in that speak to me - especially when she talks about self doubt and skepticism.
Do I beleive everything Doreen Virtue writes? Well I believe she believes what she writes is the truth. But I do find it difficult to accept people seeing Angels physically.
I di my self healing on the train going up to Clare's. You eally can heal anywhere . I don't think anyone noticed me sketching CKR and DKM. Well if they did - no-one asked me what I was doing. probably thought I was barmy!!
I am debating what to do about Marion's reiki on Thursday. With Andy being in hospital - I thought the wedding would be off. But she contacted me today to ask if it was still on. But she wants me to treat her at 9.00 - which meansd I won't get home till gone 10 - and its too late for me.
Is this a signal I shouldn't treat her? I need to give her an answer tomorrow if I am to be fair to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment