Tuesday, 26 July 2011

This morning my first dilemma was whether I felt up to working at the hospice. The second was what to do about Marion's treatment on Thursday.

I decided to do a proper meditation and see what insights I got. I saw Eli, Thomas and Jenny. I saw Eli and Thomas standing very close together and got the idea of them together supporting the two sides of me. I also worked out how I could treat Marion by getting most of the medical information in advance. It all sort of worked itself out step by step. I then saw a shiny blue orb in my glade and got told to walk into it to energise myself for the hospice.

I only did 2 treatments at the hospital. One treatment was a repeat. The other was a new lady. I got moved to do DKM over her crown chakra. It turns out she she had 3 brain tumours, which have now reduced down to 1 for no apparent reason. But the treatment of these , ended up causing a grand mal fit. I immediately made the leap to Marion. I have been concerned about the effect of reiki on her epilepsy ( for no logical reason) and I think this was conformation that I made the right decision in going ahread with her treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment