With a visit to the doctor due to day, I have been focussing on my health issues especially my weight. Today I realised that I had forgotten one large factor that could be responsible for my weight gain over the last year - a massive reduction the amount of days I am working. However this doesn't make me feel any better about my weight and general appearance
I decided to pull a card from 'Ask your guides' this morning . Shame (Divine Healers) fell out almost as soon as I started to shuffle. The message of this card is about boosting self esteem and how the universe supports us -even when we feel the rest of the world is against us. Its the fact that the card is a healer card that is significant too - on a day when my health is uppermost in my mind.
Archangel raphael gave me 'fresh air' so I think I had better get moving if I I am to WALK to the surgery rather than drive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment