I had a bit of a downer yesterday. My healing at the hospice wasn't sensational - good but not a wow really. Howere there were some interesting things. One lady I treated last week had died. When I treated her I used HSZSN to send healing 'for her net procedure' - an impulse I didn't understand. I now wonder if I sent healing to ease her dying. The second thing was when I was healing a youngish man, I got an image of a young girl with dark auburn hair. Because he is open to all aspects of my healing, I mentioned this and he said his daughter has died her hair dark auburn - and he is anxious because he wants to see her but she is reluctant . As he is moving to a care home today, I suggested she may well be more comfortable coming to see him there. I hope that was a mediumistic message - not just me trying to cheer him up.
I have done self healing and meditation this morning. I tried to sit in the power - and it felt OK. Not as good as when Sue is talking me through it - but OK. The healing was OK. I used CKR, SHK and DKM. I could feel energy coming up from my feet - and got the thought that I needed that to heal and help ground me as well.
I healed for about 15 minutes I suppose.
I meditated after healing and got some interesting thoughts. I have a friend coming for his second life coaching session today - and I was wondering whether to use reiki or hypnotherapy as well. Eli clearly said 'Let him decide what he needs' I also saw Dad - who told me he loved me - and I got the message I need to shine like the diamond I am.
Was that me getting messages from spirit? Or me saying what I wanted to hear. The idea of me shining like a diamond is NOT a natural one for me. I beleive that was mediumistic. I always got reminded I need to practice. It is only the 3 rd day since I was taught to propely sit in the power and connect. I need to work on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment