Sunday, 3 July 2011

I feel really fed up this morning - and I am wondering if I need to make an entry in my other blog since a lot of the issues going round in my head are lifestyle related. But I decided to do some cards and picked one each from Raphael, Daily Guidance and Fairy decks

The message was quite cohesive

Acceptance - accepting that everything is going in the right direction is what is on the card - but when I pulled it I THOUGHT I read it was about acceptance of what is going on. Maybe that should also be acceptance of what HAS gone on i.e. my thyroid issues

Honouring your true feelings - because I still DON'T accept what has gone on

Innocence - and the text on the card includes the words 'Give us your feelings of heaviness'

Well heavy sums up how I feel this morning.

The message I take from these is that I have to honour the way I feel, learn from it, accept what has happened - and also accept myself as I am. That idea has literally juts come to me. Blogging as a form of meditation strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment