I am not sure if I am pleased or disappointed that yesterday didn't go as originally planned. I am a master practitioner - but not a master teacher. The reason was very simple. I am not ready - which I can agree with. But also that I need to see where they are with their energy. Sue assures me I will get there. I am not so sure. But when I first started this the concept of feeling the energy flow would have seemed impossible. Instead I was given a day's intense mediumship training to strengthen my link with my guides. So I was taken into a guided meditation and actually taught to 'sit in the power' (one of the things Tony Stockwell tried to teach on his CD) and it did feel amazing. It helped me feel Jenny and Eli (where was Thomas?) and I even spoke for them. Eli was the most amazing. He has always been there, he knew Dad, When Sue asked him if he could show me his calling card he showed me exactly that - a pack of cards. And suddenly something clicked in my mind about the card Thomas showed me me in meditation a few days ago, and the rock that was his original gift to me. I found myself saying something abut a rock becoming a diamond when it is polished. Amazing. They certainly are not the sorts of things i would normally say. I even told Sue she would learn by teaching me. Sue video'd it and it did seem as if I could see the energy round me - and chnages in my face as a guide came in - but it was dark and pixelation/matrixing do strange things - so I amot sure about that.
I did two treatments one on jason and another one on Jo. For both Itried acyively to link to jeny AND to expand my energy to the person I was treating. Treating Jason Jenny reminded me about his elbow problem, so I went to his right elbow - and felt nothing. I went to his left elbow and energy flowed - but he wears his watch on his left hand as if he was right handed. Turns out he shoots left handed. My second treatment on Jo was much better than the first one. I did picke things up more accurately.
Anyway I have a 6 month plan for my development - and reiki is all about personal development more so than healing.
It will be interesting to see how things go on out next paranormal event. Will I see hear and feel more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment