Monday, 18 July 2011

Reiki level 3 - day one

Today was absolutely amazing. It started with a discussion of brain waves - alpha theta and delta and where I am when I work. I should be working in theta - but am mainly in alpha - at the moment. I am sure that will change.

Sue then led me in a guided meditation to help me feel and expand my energy and an exploration of why I find it hard to hard to open up. I expanded my energy by visualising my heart chakra I saw it as spinning pink.Sue asked me to expand my energy and I saw that as a shaft of green light coming out of the centre and filling the room. I thensaw energy coming in from my crown chakra and the green became flecked with white, gold and purple I really could feel the atmosphere almost crackling

I then explored various things by seeing my heart chakra as a pick rosebud. I had to explore why it wasn't open - and it got quite emotional as my relationship with Mum and Dad, my issues over my weight and even the hurt inflicted by Alan all surfaced. I had gestalt conversations (and spirit communication?) with Mum and Dad. I saw the rose as open - but this time it was yellow - and I remembered the masquerade roses dad had in the front garden.

I linked the yellow with the solar plexus chakra and got told that all my chakra's work to balance each other and support each other. I briefly visualised my throat chakra as a blur flecked crystal.


When Sue told me to come back to the room I had to count myself back - just as I would count back when bringing a client out of trance. I realise now that I was guided to learn about hypnotherapy so I could actually understand about depth of trance and brain waves and utilise them to good advantage.

We alos discussed the responsibilities of a reiki practitoner - and tomorrow I know we will discuss the repsonsibilities of a master teacher.

I learned a new symbol DKM which gives soul/spiritual healing. Having learned it and what it does,. Sue then got me to give a treatment to one of her friends (Jo) using the symbol -even tho I had not at that been attuned. The treatment went OK - but when I used DKM I really felt the power - and almost felt sick- and did feel quite wobbly. Jo said she felt very light - if hot' after the treatment. I really chanel heat!!

After the tretament Sue then did the attunement. Before she started Sue said there were other people there - and said Sandy wanted to be recognised.

I closed my eyes and relaxed and felt someone was in front of me - but Sue was behind me. Someone touched my left arm, I felt breath on my face when Sue was behind me, and I got this horrible pain in my right arm just below the shoulder. When the attunement was finished, Sue told me take time to meet new guides, and I got this picture of Sandy as a grizzled highlander with shaggy red hair, a shaggy red berard wearing a kilt. I got the ide that he was putting the pain in my arm becasue he had a sword injury in his arm. I asked him ot take it off me - and he did. I need to learn who he is and what he does

Eli was also around for the first time in a LONG time. Sue described him very well. I always felt he was my guide for mediumship - and there is no doubt this attunement has opened me up and will improve my medium abilities.

Tomorrow I will learn how to attune then practice on Sam (Sue's dog) and then on Jo.

I feel tired, have one hell of a headache but am also exited by events and really looking forward to tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment