I decided to use Ask your guides and Angel Therapy together today - 3 cards from each plus 1 each from Raphael and Fairies
Ask your Guides gave me Self Control Appreciation and Compromise
Angel Therapy gave me Emotional Sensitivity, Fairies and Power Animal.
Fairies and Power Animal both suggest getting into the fresh air - so I wasn't too surprised when Raphael gave me Fresh Air. Fairies gave me vacation
Self control and Emotional sensitivity do go together. I need to use my sensitivity but keep it in check. Yesterday I pulled Temperance from my tarot deck which is also about emotional balance.
Appreciation and Fairies don't seem to fit - unless I need to acknowledge that I get help from ...no I can't say Fairies I dont believe in them - but nature spirits? Could this be linked with my quest for a new lapel badge with a cornish pixie on????
Compromise and Power animal seem totally unrelated.
I was considering taking a walk in the park even before I drew these cards. I will definitely do so. Good exercise for body and mind. I can meditate as I walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment