Its been an interesting day today. I met Marie - and she is clearly a rather troubled young woman. She is coming tomorrow to have hypnotherapy.
She is in a relatonship with a man 40 years older than her - and on the basis of what she told me today she feels trapped. She also told me she has problems to deal with from her past. That is what she wants to sort out with hypnotherapy. She is also VERY anxious to learn reiki.
I decided to do a reading for her to find out about her development potential the cards were pretty clear
Clear yourself, Past Life Issues, Archangel Raphael , Third Eye Chakra and Shield Yourself.
Clearly she has potential - if she can deal with these issues from her past. I think her hypnotherapy might be interesting.
My self healing today was a bit flat compared with my previous ones. I still felt the energy flowing though. I used CKR SHK and DKM. I DO like DKM.
I feel a bit 'meh' today. Not sure why. It could be because I haven't meditated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment