Thursday, 28 July 2011

I did a couple of card readings today and had my cards read by Beverly - one of the admin staff at Little Aston. She is about to have her first reiki attunement. She used an Angel Therapy deck but does it in a very different way to me. She doesn't let anyone else touch her cards - and she pulls 3 cards One for who you are/your past (Solar Plexus Chakra) one for the issue you need to address (mediumship) and the third for how to address it (Visualisation) Well THAT message is clear enough. Tony has just pulled a card form the Angel Therapy deck - and guess what he picked? Yup 'Mediumship! Someone is telling us something - or rather shouting at us.

I have been looking more deeply at the reiki symbols. I am sure that understanding them is the key to progressing with my reiki. No startling insights yet - but I have only read - rather than meditated.

On Monday I asked the angles to help me with my pharmacy CPD. With three days work this week I thought it would be reasonable for me to get at least one patient /request that triggered some CPD for me. All I can say is 'wow' Not one but FOUR over two days. And I still have one more day at work.

I feel I need to make an affirmation - a statement of intent to the universe.

I AM A MEDIUM

No comments:

Post a Comment