Thursday, 14 July 2011

I woke up feeling rather cr@p this morning. I have not been sleeping well lately (due to too high thyroxine levels - my dose has been reduced) do I am tired. I ache, and I have a horrendous headache. Also overnight I had a bout of my' almost but not quite cystitis' I think (maybe wrongly) that dehydration could be a factor in the cystits and the headache. So I found myself thinking about having a detox day .

I decided to use my Raphael deck and asked what I should do to get myself into the best of health.

The answer was Diet is important here, Laughter is the best medicine and Exercise is the key. I was sort of expecting to get the Detoxification card.

I decided to use my Fairy deck for clarification and got Beauty, Trust your intuition, and Visualization.

OK so what do I take from that. I DO need to drink more water but my intention was JUST to drink today and that clearly is bad. I need to eat a good diet, I need to visualise myself healthy - and see my beauty . And I also need to stop taking things so seriously and have some fun. All good health advice - and it placing the responsibility firmly on my shoulders to make the right choices.

We are going to The Witch tonight for the first time on ages. I think it could be a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment