I have just done 30 minutes of self healing. I used all the symbols and it was amazing. I could feel such a strong energy flow from my hands and all through my body. I really CAN feel the energy especially in my chakras. And I can almost SEE the energy from my hands. It is a very very faint shimmer - like a heat haze. But is really there.
I meditated this morning and saw Eli. There was no special message - just general encouragement
I had a phone call tonight . One of my hospice patients asked if he could have my number to give to his father's girlfriend. Well she rang tonight to ask if I could teach her reiki. I am SO frustrated that I had to say no. But I am meeting her for coffee tomorrow so we can at least talk. She and her boyfriend feel the reiki has done Stephen a lot of good. He is now in a care home - and I have said if the care home don;t object I am happy to continue to treat him . Marie thought it was a great idea even though it won't be free anymore!.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment