Saturday, 19 September 2009

20th self healing

I did my self healing last night - I just didn't make the entry immediately afterward the way I have tried to do normally.

I was tired when I did the meditation and self healing. I found it difficult to focus and my mind kept wandering. But I did finally get there. I can't feel reiki flow (yet) but it I did finally feel the way I have done in my other self healing sessions - and I even saw the blinking eye a couple of times. No colours though.

It was a shorter session than usual because I was tired.

Tonight is the last day of my 21 days - and I am looking forward to it. I always look forward to the opportunity to use candles and incense!

I am also looking forward to planning my first treatment on another person - which will have to be in the sitting posiiton but hey you can't always have the ideal situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment