I have just done my first reiki treatment. My patient has never had reiki and knew little about it. But he was prepared to give it a go. I knew his medical history fairly well but still managed to act on instinct and let myself be guided.
My patient (who is on the sceptical side) reported he felt light headed almost like vertigo when I was working on two areas. His head and his arms. These were also the areas where I felt the strongest sensations. The tingling I always get extended to the back of my hands and my wrists.
Even more interestingly I had no intention of doing anything in his arms. It was just when he was lying down I felt I should treat his arms.
So first treatment has gone well and he is agreeable to another treatment. So far so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment