A very positive self healing session tonight. Last night I used reiki on the mouth ulcers that broke out due to the stress of Edna's state. This morning I realised they had NOT developed in the way they normally would and were less painful. So I used reiki on them again tonight (literally placed my hands on my cheeks) and I am hoping to feel an improvement tomorrow.
I felt lots today. Tingling in my hands and feet and some muscle twitchng in my legs. I almost felt I could feel reiki flowing from my hands - but if I did it was pretty nebulous and I would take some convincing it wasn't just my imagination/ wishful thinking.
But I feel the self healing went well. Neither my back nor my IBS have been troublesome for more than a week now - and they were the problems I concentrated on in my first few sessions.
I will be treating my first real patient next Wednesday . I need to plan how to approach treatments in a consistent way . I am looking forward to it - but I am also nervous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment