Sunday, 13 September 2009

The next steps on my journey

It was back to normal today after yesterday. This morning I meditated, grounded, protected . Tonight I meditated grounded, protected opened up, and did my self healing. I alos recited the 5 pricniples of reiki in my mind during both meditations sessions.

After yesterday and all the messages I got, I don't feel despondent that nothign spectacular happened. I did self healing and as I made my intent clear to spirit, I am sure I channeled reiki even though I couldn't feel anything - apart from the regualr tingling in my hands.

One odd thing was that initally I onlt felt the tingling in my left hand when I started the meditation.

I am tired - and have had a couple of glasses of wine. I suspect that could reduce my ability to sense anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment