After my rather euphoric post earlier I need to set down some more coherent thoughts about what happened today. The main thing was of course actually using reiki on someone else. The maon thing I noticed about that was that I could feel something in my hands. The wierdest feeling was when I was doing th back of Laura's head when my hands suddenly started to feel numb. I always place more credence on an experience if I wasn't expecting it. I was NOT expecting that. The other thig I wasn't expecting was to see red when I closed my eyes during the healing when I was working on Laura's feet. The fact tat that is the colour of the base chakra - the closest chakra to me - is certainly thought provoking.
I haven't done delf healing tonight - but I have meditated just to see what I would see. I ended up in a room filled with light. There were pictures on the walls - all f them just silhouettes. I couldn;t make out what they were. Doug (Edna's hsband) was there as was a herat shaped brooch. It was gold bent into the shape of a heart with ruby's set into the gold. It is not a piece of jewellery I recognise. I dont think I have ever seen it anywhere.
I ended the meditation when I suddenly felt a huge twitch and started to see the mosaic tile effect. It felt like cause and effect. Something caused the twitch - and that started me seeing the mosaic pattern. It was slughtly disquieting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment