I work best in a structured framework. I need routine for important issues. So I have set times and places for my meditations. In the morning I ground myself, protect myself, and pray. I normally do tat downstairs as I am the only one up.
I do my self healing upstairs in the bedroom before I got to bed. Itake off all my jewelry, light a candle, burn some incense, turn out the light, turn on some suitable music then meditate and self heal for about 10 to 15 minutes. Once I have thanked my guide I go into a short time of prayer.
This is what works for me.
Tonights session went well - apart from one of the cats jumping on my lap part of the way through. Memo to self - must shut the door next time!
I seem to have much more tingling in my hands and feet than I have had before. I was also able to just play music and not listen to my home made guided meditation.
One non reiki thing I want to record is that I attempted again to send Penny to Edna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment