Although I have been meticolous about doing the meditation and self healing in the evenings, ny norning meditatin has been a bit skimped. In fact yesterday I forgot to do it. I decided to use the dowsing pendant to see if I could get some guidance about Edna's future. So I did a proper meditation with incentive and a candle this morning. I grounded, pryaed then asked for spirit to guide me.
I asked the crytsal to show me yes and no and after a hesitatnt start it di. I then asked it to stop the pendant - and it did.
I then asked if Edna was going to die in the next two weeks - and got a strong posistive response. I am now reflecting on what I think about what has happened and why I wanted to use the pendant in the first place.
I needed some kind of external re-assurance that I am right in what I tell the staff about Edna and her treatment. My clincial knowledge , my intuition and now the pendant all tell me the same thing. It gives me confidence that I am doing the right thing by NOT trying to bully her to eat and drink.
It has also restored my faith in things psychic. The positive response wasn't as extreme as when I found the brooch in Sourbridge - but pretty close. It has also restored my faith in MY ability to top into spirit/sixth sense/paranormal powers - which yesterdays self healing entry showed I needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sue gave me a large dose of common sense when I told her about this experiment at the trainign day. Clearly the info I gained was at odds with the info she had - and we cant both be right. We discussed the issue of how much pre-cog is possible and with a refreshingly sceptical attitude said I was almost certainly influencing the pedant. I have realised to predict thing sin ones own future is an exercise in futulity. If I need to know I will find out. Asking when you dont NEED to know - as I don't in this case - is asking for trouble, Sue takes a very prosaic attitude to things mystical and psychic. Its because she was a total sceptic at the start of her journey. It also means she understands where I am coming from. Sue accepted my explanation of Edna's invisible people once I explained the nature of her dementia. Jeanagh is a total believer and didn't. Sue can keep my feet on the ground - and its onereason wy I like her
ReplyDelete