Something rather amazing happened this morning when I was lying with my eyes closed. I concede it could have been a dream but I am 99% certain I was awake. I am trying to remember if the radio was on and can't .
I have become used to the varying colours and shapes I 'see' sometimes when my eyes are shut. the violet during my attunsment and the red when I was treating Laura were real and not imagined. A lot of the time when I close my eyes I see nothing. But this morning what I saw was bery different to anything I have seen before.
It stated when I saw bright fluorescent yellow which got my attention. then I could see the eye symbol - that I am now convinced represent my third eye. Then in the 'pupil' I could see sillhouttes of things - a spiders web and then people. The thought that came into my mind was 'jungle' A few minutes later I heard an item on the radio about action being taken to close down a refugee camp nearl; Calais which has been called 'the jungle'
If I could remember exactly when I switched the radio on I would be going 'wow' but as it is I could have been asleep and the jungle thought and visions could have been triggered by me hearing the item mentioned before.
But if it was a dream it was of a very different quality to my normal dream which I never that clear or memorable. And as I sit here now I can clearly recall what I saw - whihc is unusual with dreams. I can sometimes remember themes - but not details.
Whatever the source of this 'vision' it does convince me the eye symbol IS important for me and that I have found my trigger to get a good connection to spirit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment