The visit to Edna today was very stressful and I was much later home than I planned. So by the time I came to bed I was very tired, feeling the effects of a medicinal glass of wine to calm myself down and in some discomfort from the two mouth ulcers that developed as I drove home. anyne who says stress does not have physical effects is a total idiot.
So I freally needed the self healing - but getting in the right frame of mind was not easy. I did my best. I decided my best bet was to make my intention clear and trust to spirit and reiki to do what was needed.
15 minutes later I feel some satisfaction that I gave it a good shot, and pleased I didnt let the discipline slip.
I felt /saw/heard/sensed nothigng whatsoever - but am not concerned. I am trying honestly - and that is all I can do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment