Saturday, 19 September 2009

21st self hea;ing

I have just done my 21st self healing session - and have now finished the first part of my training. I have been looking back at my other blog to see if I what I recorded about my health at the start of my 21 days is very different to what I feel now.

I was recording a niggling back and niggling IBS. Both symptoms have vanished . And the back has vanished despite me doing more jogging as part of my workout than I was at the start. My throat is still a problem - but it is better. I have deveopled newish problems tho. The mouth ulcers (which started healing almost the moment I became aware of them) and I have noticed a return of my slight incontinence problems and the cystitis type feelings when I wear tight clothing. The two are almots certainly linked.

The thing is when I started the 21 days life was in a routine. Then 5 days in Edna had her fall and my stress levels rocketed into the stratosphere. I always show some physical symptoms whenever Edna has a crisis. So the fact that I am still functioning and still at work is quite an acheivement.

So I can't say my 21 days has produced a dramatic improvement in my health. I wonder how trainee's in perfect health feel after the 21 days?

Tomorrow I will start planning Robert's session.

No comments:

Post a Comment