Saturday, 26 September 2009

2nd reiki treatment

This really was an amazing experience. the pateint was a freind of mine - who admitted later he felt sceptical about reiki. But he definitely experienced stuff right from the start - and got quite emotional during the treatment.he also got thirsty and yawned a lot towards the end of the treatment.

I didnt attempt any preparation. I decided to trust my instincts. I started with him face up and while he was face up I actually said I didn't think I would need to do anything below the waist. But when he turned onto his back, I felt I needed to treat his legs.

I was getting feedback all the way through from him, but the following was typed almost from dictation after the session as I wanted to record everything.

Patient experienced
Hand position head - cold/hot tingling. Saw red going to green as it moved to the middle. Like the iris of an eye. Strange itchy feeling on hairline

hands on upper chest - saw white and gold images - beautiful images. felt rubber banfs round chets had been snapped. Took several deep breaths 'becasue he could' Said my hands felt very warm.

hands upper and lower chest - again warm hands and more bands snapped


Head from back got itchy feeling back

Hands on back - thinking of color green when doing report back after session. Felt more bands snapping

Hands on ankle and thigh - foot went numb on both legs (treated legs seperately)

Cried during treatment

Final postiion was head and lower back. I saw black and felt another session would be needed. Patient (at same time )said he would like another session. Felt a force pishing him down (but prob psychosmoatic)

The interesting things are the white a gold he saw - and the blackness I saw. Also the numbness in his feet.

I felt tingling in my hands - quite marked at times - again extending to the back of my hands and the wrists.

I was amazed that just as I found myself thinking he would need another treatment he himself said he would like another treatment.

I am learning to trustt my instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment