Tuesday, 8 September 2009

meditation on the 5 principles

I ttreid consciously to include the 5 principles in my mediation today. In fact I started my self healing by a mental recitation of the 5 principles before I tried to activate the reiki flow. I did see colours today little speckles like tiny mosaic tiles in blue and green. And later on during the self healing I saw an expanse of blue/green. I alos felt twitchy - the way i was on my first training day when I did my first self healing.

I didnt apply reki to any particular part of me . My main need is for energy and endorphins so I just let it flow where it wished.

I'm worried this journal will be a bit short - but I can't record things that haven't happened. And I have rceorded all my experiences as honestly as possible.

I think keeping this journal and the self healing up over the past few days has been one of the hardest things I have done

No comments:

Post a Comment