Sunday, 20 September 2009

Doh or wow?

Today was frustrating . I decided I would try to dowse an image representative of the friend I am going to treat on Wednesday and find out where I needed to treat him. I wasn't convinced I was getting real results from the crystal, So I recorded what it told me - but decided I needed to try again.

I felt the problem was I hadn;t really opened up. So I decided I needed to meditate on that to se if I coulf find a way to open up properly. None of the ways other psychics used really suited me, I remembered the Tony Stockwell CD I bought and decided I would use one of his tracks as a guided meditation. So I listened to the meditation designed to help you pick (or receive) a symbol to help you enter the altered state (Mr Stockwells words)

I managed to focus and meditate and tried to let my mind sort out a symbol. My first thought was a cross - I use the symbol during my gronding meditation. But it felt wrong . And suddenly I remembered the symbol that has occurred time and again during my meditations - the blinking eye. I realised this is clearly a symbol of my third eye - which is what I need to open to be open to spirit. It was a bit of a wow moment - but also a Doh moment as I thought how could I have been so thick to not realise I could use it as a symbol.

I tried the dowsing crystal afterwards and got very good repsonses. All I was doing was trying to see if I had got a good connection - and I had, I can try the dowsing again another day now I have a better way to open up to spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment