When I went for my first attunement I had no idea how chaotic life was going to get. If I had known I might have cancelled the training 'until a better time'.That would have been a shame and a mistake. At times, like tonight, I have just wanted to fall straight into bed and not bother with the self healing. But I can honestly say I have not missed one day . And I know the meditation and the reiki have strengthened me.
Tonight I concentrated on my mouth and throat again - but I was feeling very down and I also targeted my head/brain in the hope that reiki could help me lift my mood . I suspect it needs a greater understandig of reiki and what it is to deal with non physical issues - but I gave it a go anyway. If nothing else I felt more relaxed after my self healing than I was before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment