I am now ina much calmer more rfelctive frame of mind - and also a more practical frame of mind and hopefully I can put down in a more coherent way what I learned yesterday and decide how I am going to put those lessons to good use.
I learned that I am expecting too much too soon, that being 'psychic' whatever that means doesn't mean you always get things right.( I accept that I was probably influencing the pendant with my experiment the other day. )
I have also realised practice is the key. I need to practise meditation and self healing, and healing others. I need to learn to open myself up propeprly so I can access whatever information is out there. I need a routine for openig up and a symbol I am happy with. This will happen with practice.
This such basic McKenna stuff I can't believe I didn't truly understand it until now. And talking about McKenna I ought to record here that when I was doing self healing the McKenna way I always did out my hands on the bit of me I was having a problem with.
I hope I get the chance to practise healing on someone else soon - but I am not going to worry about it. When I am ready I will get the chance to use my new skills. In the meantime I need to re-read the manual.
I just spotted this from sparkpeople
|
Setting a plan in motion
Short of winning the lottery, the idea of coming into wealth or power overnight is nearly impossible. Not that it is impossible to be successful, but it involves a lot of hard work, time, overcoming of obstacles, and dedication to achieve. You can't expect success to just fall into your lap. Often, you have to pour time and tears into reaching it. Set your goals, formulate a plan for getting from point A to point B (and C, D, E and F), and go for it! Let your perseverance and drive be the foundation for achievement.
The cosmos is certainly trying to make sure I have got this particular message isn't it.!! But when you get the same message from so many different sources - it is confirmation you are doing the right thing otherwise why bother to make sure the got the information you needed.
And I have my first volunteer patient. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment