16 days down - and 5 days to go to complete the 21 days. I was quite tired tonight when I did my meditation - but it still went fairly smoothly.
I have been concentrating on my throat area to try and deal with my annoying cough - I think it IS better - but admit I am influenced y Sue's comments on Saturday. But I am much less aware of the problem than I used to be - so I do beleive there os a genuine improvement.
I tried arcing reiki between my hands tonight. I had one hand near my throat and the other at the base of my abdomen. I tried to feel the reiki flow between my hands but couldn't. I did have strange sensations IN my hands tho - and again at one point got muscle twitch.
Apart from that nothing spectacular to note tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment