Monday, 7 September 2009

Self healing and the 5 principles

The self healing session was totally mediocre. I managed to meditate farily well despite Edna's situation. I didnt see anythign special. I didn't feelanything special = but I did have some interesting insights about the 5 principles.

I tried to apply thwm to my situation with Edna.

For today do not worry - that gives me a fairly clear message.
For tiday do not be angry - it would be easy to be angry with lots of people including Edna. But I need to turn the anger into a more positive emotion - and a force for change. Anger can be a good emotion if it is a catalyst for change and imrpovement. So I have contgacted the amu;ance PALS to find out why the ambulance took so long to get to Edna on Thursday. It wont chnage Edna's situation - but may improve things for another patient.

Honour your parents and teacher. I have realised Edna is teaching me a lot. How to lsiten effectively, how to put yourself in someone elses position, how frightening it is to have power over someone else. I knwo these are useful lessons. I am honouring her by trying ti be her advocate and her voice when others need to know what she wants and she can't express it.

Earn your living honestly. I must be honest in all my dealing s with Edna . I also need to get myself back to work as soon as possible.

Be garteful for all living creatures. That is a hard one. But havig worked out what I am gaining from this situation I can feel grateful I am learning these things

No comments:

Post a Comment