Thats what todays entry feels like. Because nothing seemed to happen during the self healing . I saw felt and experienced nothing. It feels as if I am doing it wrong - but I suspect the real problem is I am trying too hard and expecting too much.
I feel because I can't see chakra's and aura's - or sense spirit in any way - that the training will just be a waste of time. How can a reiki guide I can't sense in any way be able to help me?
But I have commented so many times over the past few months that I need to have faith - and I knwo this is one of those times. This feels SO right. There is a purpose in my doing this training - I just have to be patient and it will become clear.
I feel downhearted tonight - a combination of frustration over the apparent lack of progress in reiki and Edna's situation. Hopefully tomorrow will be better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment