I had my second attunment today and it was a very interesting and moving day. Before I went today something told me it could get emotional - so I decided to try and send some reiki to the future (I set it for when I was being attuned I thought) to support me if I DID get emotional. And it did - but not during the attunement.
Sue took me through a couple of exercise to open my chakra's. The first one was just an exercise to help me feel them one by one. Then she played a guided meditation that uses sounds to open up the chakra's - then having opened them it took us to a 'serene place' to meet your spirit. In the final section the one word that came into my mind was 'love' and I realised my spirit guides were my guides because they love me and I am lovable. This was quite emotional. At the same time I started seeing vivid purple. It was when I was talking to Sue afterwards that I realised the reiki I had sent earlier in the day had kicked in. So although I felt emotional - I didnt actually cry.
The actualy attunement was almost ordinary. I didnt see or sense anyhting that made me go wow. But I had my 'wow' moment earlier during the meditation.
I approached today in a mood of 'can do' not 'Can I do it' I have realised I need to trsut spirit. They are with me and they will help me. I just relxed and didn't over think - and didnt try too hard. And it all went like a dream
I have done my first self healing session. I saw some amzing colours. For the first time ever I saw a brilliant bluey green colour. And towards the end of the session I again saw purple.
I started the session feeling very tired. In fact I deliberately did it early because I knew I would be too tired to do it properly if I did it when I went to bed. However I now feel much more energetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just did my daily tarot card (very late) I dropped the heirophant duirng the shuffle - and decided that was my card. The Heiophant signifies a time when the mundane is not enough and you decide to explore other options. How apt on the day I had my second attunement - and got told (by Sue) that I will be a fantastic reiki practitioner
ReplyDelete