I've just got home from work and had a talk with Tony. During my rather abortive meditation this morning I thought I met Peter - who is one of Tony's guides. Tony has just told me about a message he got last night from someone called Marcus who told him Peter was leaving him to help someone else. How spooky is that!!
Also I got the idea this morning after I left for work that I might need a boost later in the day so when I got to work I sent some reiki forward in time to boost me if things got stressful at work. During the afternoon it DID get stressful - but I coped quite well. I did close my eye's to see if I could see purple - which I didn't. But I did suddenly feel really thirsty.
I guess my meditation wasn't such a failure after all. And this evening I feel surprisingly energetic. Even managed a short wii fit jog (and mt ankle feels better too)So I guess the reiki kicked in as requested.
I want to try another meditation today to see if I can get some more information about Peter and see if he IS Tony's ex guide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment