Saturday, 20 March 2010

Day 15

I used the pendant to pick crystals to use during healing and to carry with me during the day. The two it picked for the self healing were base chakra and a large green crystal which I presume is heart chakra. The two to carry with me are solar plexus and the smaller green crystal -which I also assume is heart chakra.

The healing session went OK. Nothing spectacular. But Tony got some information while I was healing. He saw a guardian angel and got the name Ariel. Apparently Ariel is MY guardian angel. He was also told HE had a guardian angel called Lilith.

He also got confirmation that I am on the right path with reiki and the number 5. I think this is to do with the 5 months I need to wait before I can join the UK reiki federation. It needs to be a year from your first attunement - which was on August 29th 2009. He also picked up something about certificates. Now Tony knew nothing about me joining the reiki federation or about the fact that next time I see Sue I will get a certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment