Monday, 22 March 2010

Day 17

This morning I decided to ask if I should use any crystals in self healing, and if I should carry any crystals today. I didn't have to use any crystals in healing but was advised to carry my small green crystal (heart chakra I presume) and my tigers eye crystal. I asked if the tigers eye was for protections and got a clear positive response.

Healing went OK but was uneventful except right at the end when I started seeing purple with flashes of blue.

In the meditation I found myself walking up the cloud steps again but this time to the castle. Jonas was there and helped with the healing. I was so aware of his love for me.

When I got dressed for work I realised I had chosen to wear pink and green. I am wondering if I had decided before I did any psychic stuff - but they are of course heart chakra colours.

Work was bust and potentially very stressful. Although I got tired, I didn't get stressed - which normally I would have done on a dya like today. Whether that is thanks to the crystal or psychosomatic I have no idea - but don't care!!

My tarot today was the Knight of pentacles. I interpreted it without loooking in the book then checked in the book and was happy with what I had done. the key message from the card is 'patience' And I needed patience to cope at work today. Again maybe psychosomatic - but I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment