Thursday, 18 March 2010

Day 13

Based on yesterdays session I decided to try and focus my self healing on my solar plexus chakra so I had my aolar plexus crystal on me as I channeled reiki. I saw specks of purple but mainly I saw red. I was aware of slow rotation - but not much. I got VERY thirsty

When I got home yesterday Tony told me about something he had done the evening before I got my message about my chakras. He meditated about the large crystal sphere he had been drawn to and decided to hold it to each of is chakras. How strange that a few hours later I was a;though thinking about my chakras. A year ago I would have said the whole chakra thing was nonsense!

I have read that one way of balancing chakras is to wear the appropriate colour. I dont possess anything yellow that I can wear at the moment. But before I thought about I did pick a flame orange blouse to wear to work yesterday. Its more yellow than red IMO. Having realised that, I am wearing it again today. I will also try to find a way to keep my yellow crystal with me.

My tarot pick today was The Sun. I hope this is a harbinger of good news. I am still waiting to hear from the agency. Tony did a reading for me last night and it was incredibly positive.

I had a waking vision today. This time I saw complete figures with faces. None of them stayed in my vision for very long but one of them looked distinctly unpleasant. These visions are getting clearer and more complex all the time. I hope it is a signal that I may start to see things more clearly.

I need to work on my third eye chakra.

No comments:

Post a Comment