This morning I did a very structured meditation/prayer session. I went through the reiki principles, said the Lords prayer and then prayed for specific people. One of the people I prayed for was the young boy who has been kidnapped in pakistan. As I prayed for him I remembered how I had tried to send Penny to him - but decided she couldn't find him to help him. As I thought about where he was I got a picture in my mind of a very generic asian street - and a man dressed in black asian costume - with a scarf wound round his face. he was carrying a gun. He looked like a generic taliban fighter I guess. I have no idea of this was me imagining or me responding to something. There is no hint the taliban is involved in any way with this kidnapping.
But I can't get that image out of my head. It was VERY clear and VERY unexpected.
Having prayed I grounded -but this time in my 'safe glade' I also made a point of visualising all my guides giving me all the gifts. I realised that the sword I have visualised - because Beth used it in her grounding meditation - is a gift from Claire -who I beleive is my gatekeeper.
The actual self healing went OK. I got the feeling I was pulling reiki up from the ground although I normally visualise it as white light coming in trough my crown chakra. I got the thought that I needed some earthiness to balance my basic wateryness. (I am a pisces after all)
I am thinking of sending myself reiki ahead to help me cope at work tomorrow. I have the feeling tomorrow could be an emotional day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My daily tarot card today was the Devil - a card which concerned me when I first saw it . But the divinatory meaning is to do wth blocke sin te psyche beimg removed. How strange this was my card on the day I possibly 'saw' something to do with thag boy in Pakistan
ReplyDelete