Sunday, 28 March 2010

Visions

I had a waking vision this morning. This time it was small blackboards with letters on them. Unfortunately the surrounding patterns and the movement of the boards made reading anything impossible - but it was clearly writing.

The one crystal I am currently missing is anything for my third eye chakra. I really REALLY need one I think. I don't think I am going to see anything clearly without a crystal. The thought that I need one has been running through my head for a couple of days now.

Its interesting I got this waking vision after a day when I did far less spiritually than I had done for some time. I am going to try for a proper meditation this morning and see what information I get.

The thought just popped into my head that yesterday for the first time in months I exercised in the park rather than using the wii fit. Could this be what triggered it? I mentioned in a earlier entry that I felt I needed earthly grounding to counter my watery nature (I am pure pisces sun sign and north node)

Yesterday I came out in the chat section of Locum voice about my experiences and my tarot reading. The thread was started by someone else but it did seem like a golden opportunity to say some of the stuff I wanted to. It turns out another locum is an astrologer!! I think this is how spirit is going to enable to slowly say what I want to say rather than blasting it all off in one letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment