I have self healed today - but it was rather minor in comparison to my meditation. In fact I think I may have self healed during the meditation and so didnt need to much when I did the formal self healing.
I did my normal tarot pick and got The World. I looked at it and got the word completion- which is one the official divinatory meanings in the book. But I didnt have a clue about what is or will be completed. But I got a sense of immediacy about it. It has been completed.
I got the strong feeling I should meditate about it - and see what I could find out about Ariel and Lilith.
I did an unusual meditation. I saw myself walking from the house to the park, then I sat on one of the benches near the hedge and grounded. Then I found myself walking up cloud steps into the air and I ended up in the temple of dreams.
I walked up to the alter and saw the stained glass window behind it showed an archetypal angel flying through the air with wings and trumpet. I felt this was Ariel and asked where Lilith was. I realised Ariel's hand was pointing to a smaller pane of the window where I could see a female winged figure cuddling a baby. Then I went up into the pulpit and saw a closed bible with The World card on it. At this point I started seeing purple on my eyelids. This is unusual during meditation. The figure on the card is wearing purple sashes and the book says purple is the colour of wisdom. I got the idea I have now GOT the wisdom I need to move on.
I asked how long the next phase would be and saw a gold 5 embossed on the cover of the bible. This is the same information Tony got of course.
I am reassured now about Lilith - although a bit puzzled. The fertility goddess image is so closely linked to Krystal I would have thought Lilith would be MY guardian not Tony's. But maybe this is yet another indication that we will work best as a team.
I used my pendant to find out about crystals and got told to use my crown chakra cystal during the healing. But I don't need to carry any crystals with me today -and according to the pendulum my chakras and balanced
I keep thinking about writing a piece for the PJ about spirituality and the profession. I am wondering if Ariel's trumpet is an indication that I am supposed to do something like that. I need to think very carefully about it - and maybe try doing a reading to give me some more guidance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment