Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Day 5

A good meditation / self healing session. I made a blind pick of my chakra crystals again and this time picked the sacral crystal. Interesting as my main problems at the moment are physically in the area of the sacrum (my back and a touch of IBS)

My legs felt really full of energy again - the way they did when I was going the chakra opening exercise with Sue.

I saw little tiny of flashes of purple at times during the session.

Nothing much to report

Yesterday as I was approaching my car to go home after work I saw what I am almost certain was an optical illusion that focussed my attention on something ion the car that from that distance looked like a cigarette. But for a moment I could ave sworn there was a man sitting in the driving seat of my car smoking. I am 99% convinced it was an illusion and I was matrixing to 'see' the man - but I am not sure. I hav made that approach before without that happening and I would not be expecting to see anyone in my car. Matrixing normally happens when you make something random fit into what you are expecting/hoping to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment