I am into a routine now. I use my pendant to chose crystals to use in healing and carry with me. Today it was sacral and throat chakra crystals.
I held the crystals on the chakras and just let reiki flow between them. I saw speckles of blue towards the end of the time. Then I put the crystals on my lap and put one hand on my forehead and the other on the back of my neck. Almost immediately I started seeing purple. I ended the session soon after that and I felt really REALLY thirsty.
I let my mind wander during the healing and found myself thinking of ways to strat to use my reiki professionally. No new ideas but I don't intend to do anything about working as a practitioner for a few months anyway unless I get an opportunity I can't refuse. When it is time for me to work as a practitioner I am confident it will happen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment