I did the 'know thyself' tasks for my OU course and have had some interesting insights.
My tarot pick this morning was Page of Pentacle which I looked at and saw new seeds growing and thought 'It means new things are developing' The book talked about making something large and concrete out of small insignificant things and mentioned about the need for firm foundations. The sparkpeople daily reflection used the exact same words when it talked about not getting frustrated by lack of progress because things are best bult on form foundations. Sometimes the universe makes VERY sure it gets its message across.
I decided to sit and think about this in the bath. It wasn't a deep meditation - I just let my mind wander and decided to see where it took me. The first thing I noticed was I was seeing variety of colours. I think I saw every chakra colour in the correct order from base to crown. Seeing purple when I am NOT doing reiki is rare. I decided it was time for me to get more ambitious with my tarot readings. I need to do larger spreads. I decided I would do a 12 card spread for Tony for the next month. By pure chance (if anything happens by chance) I did some 5 card readings for my son. I will do a celtic cross reading for Tony in a bit.
I think now I have got to level 2 in reiki I am being told I need to use tarot as a route to open up my ability to do psychic readings which will help in my reiki - and maybe open myself up to medium ship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment