Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Day 4

Today is the first day of my new 'back to work' regime. I have decided to ive meditation my priority in the mornings - and do my self healing in the mornings too. It means I have to do more of my exercises after work rather then before - but as long as I fit it all in it doesn't matter.

My meditation and self healing went well. My routine is to recite the reiki principles, then the Lord's prayer. then I ground and then I do the self healing.

As I have acquired chakra crystals I have also decided to use crystals in the self healing. Today I felt drawn to the solar plexus crystal.

I really felt energy going into my legs. It could be me 'earthing' myself - but I now wonder if it is keeping my legs fit for all this training and for the Race for Life? Nice thought

I started off with my hands on forehead and the back of the neck, but I ended up with my hands over the solar plexus chakra and with my hands in that position I started to see purple again. The purple seems to an affirmation that I have got it right. So I tink what I was being told was that in self healing unless I have a specific issue I just need to keep my hands on the solar plexus chakra. It is easy enough to visualise reiki going in the middle and spreading out up and down through the chakra's.

I finished my self healing feeling both hungry and thirsty. This was a major help as I hadn't really been hungry before but didnt want to eat when I wasn't hungry simply to make sure I could get through until lunchtime. The reiki sorted that problem out for me!!

My tarot pick today was the Ace of Pentacles. Yesterday Tony drew a random unicorn card and got 'unexpected gift' I wonder if the two could be linked?

No comments:

Post a Comment