Sunday, 14 March 2010

Day 9

Lat night we went on a ghost hunt at Dudley castle. All I can say is 'wow' Tony had some amazing experiences. I also picked up on some accurate information so I feel it was successful for me as well.

My self healing this morning also went well. Last night was good for my psychic development - but bad for my back. So as well as CKR and SHK I used HSZSN at the start of the self healing. I couldn't draw it on my back but I did set the intention clearly.

I saw LOTS of purple some green some bright blue and a grey/yellow colour. It was probably the most colourful self healing reiki session I have had.At one point I put my hands on my back and that was when it got quite colourful.

I bought some more crystal last night so I kept the bag of crystals on my lap during the healing hoping to attune them.

Tony found a dowsing pendant last night. I thought I knew which one he should pick - and he picked it!!

I have realised I should use my pendant to get information about which crystals to use and about my chakras to help balancing them. I can't believe I didn't realise that before. As Homer would say doh!!

My tarot card today was the devil. An opportunity to be free of fear and release positive energy. Although last night was spectacular for Tony - it clearly was significant for me because I did get confirmation of a name I picked up . The psychic had picked up the SAME name on a previous visit. I think (know!) my fear of failure is holding me back. I need to release that and just let it happen

No comments:

Post a Comment