I have decided to do my self healing in the mornings when I am less tired. This means I may have to re-arrange my morning routine to allow the 30 minutes I need but this is important.
This morning I did a combined meditation and self healing. I tried to find out more about Claire - and this time I saw her in 1940's uniform and got the impression she was in the RAF. I saw her petting Penny - and I think she may look after Penny - or may have had a dog herself.
The Jonas came and took me to the castle - and I got the feeling that is where I need to be to do my self healing.
I saw purple during the session - and green. I also omm'd to open up my crown and third eye's chakra's before beginning the session. I actively tried to concentrate on what I was feeling in my chakra's during the session.
I got the feeling my heart chakra is blocked - so I used my green crystal during the healing - at one point focussing reiki through the crystal. I am alos carrying the green crystal with me to attune it to me.
Separate to the self healing I have received confirmation that I need to study Kabala, and probably numerology as well.
I have also had an insight into an experience I had during one of my first reiki sessions on one of my friends. I saw total black when I put my hands on the friends head during the session. Since black is the absence of any colour - I am wondering if his chakra's were all blocked. After the session he experienced a number of major improvements in his life - and is now a confirmed reiki fan. I am wondering if I helped to unblock his chakra's.
I need to pracice sensing and balancing my chakra's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment