Today I will be getting my seconf level reiki attunement. I am looking forward to it and wondering what surprises it will spring on me.
Last time Sue told me several times to stop trying so hard, not to overthink things, to just let it happen. I have realised that is advice I need in the rest of my life as well. I have realised because I always start out with the expectation of failure, I put a lot of effort into everything - work relationships, studying, meditation - and it doesn't always help.
This is an interesting insight because one of the common threads running through everything I have read - inlcduing Paul McKenna is the phrase ' know thyself' So much of what David Wells said in his book matched things Paul McKenna told me in his! And the Qabala is based on 'know thyself. I do feel I am being pulled to study it.
I do feel the insight I have gained about why I put so much effort into everything is a fascinating breakthrough i some ways. I feel I have learned something very important about myself. Now all I need to do is act on it - starting with todays session with Sue
On a separate note Tony has come up with some really fascinating stuff using automatic writing and drawing. It seems we share a spirit guide - Claire, and that she may have lived somewhree nearby. Interestingly he drew a flower for no apparent reason. Yesterday when we went shoping I asked him to pick something for me that he thoguht I would look good in - and he picked a couple of tops. It wasnt until last night that I really looked at the pattern on one of them and realised it bore a startling resemblence to the flower he had drawn while meditating. I have no idea what it means - if it means anything at all! But I am recording it anyway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment