Friday, 12 March 2010

Day 7

This morning has been everything yesterday morning was not. Productive and calm. It was made easier by the fact that I didn't attempt anything like a full work out - but I have had time to do other chores so getting the balance between my physical and spiritual needs clearly isn't impossible. I just have to focus on what is important

I was able to ground and meditate well today - although I kept thinking about an idea that popped into my head earlier about writing something for my professional journal about how medicine is as much art as science. However when I managed to push that to the back of my mind the self healing session went OK. I used the new purple/red crystal which I feel is for the base chakra. As I had a massage yesterday for my sciatica I guess it isn't too surprising that my base chakra needs some help.

I was quite content today to just sit with my hands on my abdomen and trust reiki to do what it needs. I didn't see or sense much - although at one point my hands got a bit tingly.

I finished feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

Tony ad a huge 'wow' moment yesterday. He had been watching a psychic channel and he kept getting a name into his head along with a lot of third eye chakra activity. So he finally texted through the name without actually saying who he thought the message was for.

His impression was that it was for the non psychic presenter and that it was her uncle coming through. The psychic when given the name also said it was for the presenter and that it was a relative trying to contact her.

Tony was blown away by that - and I am so pleased for him to get some verification.

No comments:

Post a Comment