I almost don't know where to start with this entry!!!
My tarot pick today was the 2 of wands. I interpreted it without the book - then confirmed it from the book. A journey about to begin, and opportunities - but no clear outcome. The one symbol that hit my eye was the tower in the distance. A similar looking tower to the one that got destroyed by yesterdays card. Another bit that stood out was the risk of being a perpetual planner but never putting plans into action. It all resonated with me. I am being given a chance to put my plans into action.
Even my iPod joined in. I hit shuffle to get some music for my meditation and healing and the first track it played was called 'The journey'
I asked about crystals and got told I needed to use and carry my base chakra and solar plexus chakra crystals.
My grounding meditation was quite unusual. I always visualise myself putting on/ accepting all the gifts my guides have given me. This time I could see them hugging me as they handed over the gifts. I was aware of SUCH love from them. I think they are so happy I am finally able to REALLY follow this path. It does convince me that this change of job that is being forced on me is meant to happen. It also re-assures me that it will all work out for the best as long as I am sensible and keep my feet on the ground and take all the guidance I get
The healing was OK. No major perceptions or insights. But I was VERY thirsty at the end.
I am wondering if the base and solar plexus crystals are a warning to take care of my physical health. My spiritual and mental health are good at the moment. But physically I am tired - and the break I seem to be destined to take while I wait for Manie to find me a job could be beneficial in so many ways.
I feel very very elated after all this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment