This morning my tarot pick gave me two 5's. The Five of wands fell out and I picked the 5 of Pentacles. 5 is associated with anxiety and tension according to my tarot book. That certainly describes my attempt at meditation this morning. It did not go well, I couldn't focus. I did some self healing on my Achilles tendon instead (it is playing up a bit). I saw swathes of purple with blue speckles at the start - then nothing.
The title of this entry sums up my feelings about all things psychic today.
I am carrying crystals with me today. My two meditation crystals , my rose quartz and my tigers eye. I think work is going to be very busy today. Tuesdays often are so this isn't much of a psychic intuition. But I think it is going to be frustrating with lots of problems and that's why I have been warned to carry the crystals.
I didn't sleep well last night and I suspect that is why my meditation was somewhat unsuccessful.
I am still convinced I need to get a third eye chakra crystal - and maybe a rose pyramid like Tony's - but I can't get to a shop until next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment